How to record a sale using Store
Imonggo’s Store page allows you to record sales transactions. You may add customers to the sale, give discounts and print receipts.
Steps to sell a product
1. Click the Store icon.
2. Click this icon to view all the products you have.
3. You can now see all the products on your list. Choose the product you want to sell.
You can sort the product by All, Popular or any category you want.
4. Click this icon again to see the invoice lines.
5. You may change the quantity or add discounts by editing the corresponding fields in the item line.
6. You may add a customer name by typing the name in the customer field. This is optional.
7. Once you finalize all the details, click the CHECKOUT button to end the transaction.
7. Once done, a new window will appear to complete the payment. Pay using Cash, Credit, Debit or any other payment type.
8. Once the payment is complete, you should see a prompt that says Transaction Complete. Choose whether to print the receipt or create a new transaction to skip the printing.