How to Create a Product
Before you can start selling in Imonggo V4, you first to have create a product that you will sell.
Steps to Create a Product
1. Click the Stockroom icon. Then click the ADD PRODUCT button.
2. Fill-up all required fields (*) such as:
Product Field, Stock Number, Retail Price.
3. You can also fill up other fields if you like to make your product more detailed, such as:
- Description – which describe the item in paragraph form. You can add details such as item size, color, supplier and more.
- Cost (Price at Purchase) – the estimated cost of the item when you buy it from the supplier.
- Minimum/Maximum Quantity – just type the min/max values of the item’s inventory. We will add reports that will correspond to this later on.
- Add Barcodes – type the barcodes that correspond to the product if it is available, so you can scan the item with a barcode scanner while selling. If the item does not have a barcode, you can type any series of numbers here so you can print a barcode label for it using our barcode printing feature.
- Add Tags – these are words that describe what the item is or how it looks like. You can use tags as categories, or a way to sort your items (this is only applicable if you are a premium user).
Example of tags:
4. After filling up all data in the fields, click the Choose File to upload a picture that represent your product.
Note: The maximum size allowed for the picture is only 64kb.
5. There is also an Advance Settings where you can turn on/off the following:
Note: When Mark as popular button is on, you can categorize a product you like as popular for you to easily identify the frequently product bought by the customers.
6. Once you finalize all the details of the product, click SAVE button to create the item.
7. The product created will be displayed in Stockroom > PRODUCTS.