Learn how to set your local currency for your sales and printed invoices.
1. Go to Settings. Then, under Store Category click the Selling tab.
2. Once done, find the Number & Currency Format and change the Unit of Currency to the symbol you want.
Ex. “₱” for Philippines Peso, “$” for US Dollar, “¥” for Japanese Yen, etc.
3. You can also change the format of these three:
4. Once you finalize all the details, click the Save button.
5. Once saved, it will automatically display once you make an Invoice from the Store.