Imonggo’s Store on the iPad app allows you to record sales transactions. You may add customers to the sale, give discounts and print receipts.
1. Search for the product then tap to add it to the invoice lines.
2. Tap the item’s invoice line to edit its properties.
3. Add quantity by tapping the quantity field. Then tap the Apply button.
1. You may give the product a discount by tapping the product line to go to the editing screen. Tap the Discount field and enter a discount.
2. If the Percent discount switch is on, the discount you type will be in percentage. In this case, you are giving a 10 percent discount.
3. If the Percent discount switch is off, the discount you type will be the actual amount. In this case, you are giving a discount worth 10 dollars (or pesos, or whatever your currency is).
4. Finalize the discount by tapping the Apply button.
5. The discount should now show on the product line.
To give an overall discount, just tap the discount button.