2. Choose the Return to Supplier transaction and click the Create button.
3. The next page will let you record the transaction. To choose an item, scan the barcode or enter the stock number on the search field above to add the product to the list.
4. Or you can find the item from the product list panel on the right side of the screen.
5. Once you add the product to the transaction, you can change the following:
- Cost – The cost shown when you add the item is the reference cost or the cost you entered when you created the item. You can edit the reflect how much you bought the item from your supplier.
- Quantity – You should enter how many of the item you will return to the supplier.
- Discount – If the supplier gave you a discount, you may input it here.