How to Use Adjustment Out
The Adjustment Out feature lets you record any decrease in inventory. You may use this for transactions that aren’t related to suppliers. If you give products to your friends, for instance, you’d want to use Adjustment Out instead of recording that as a sale.
Steps to reduce quantity using Adjustment Out
1. Go to Stockroom. Then under Adjustments tab click the NEW TRANSACTION button.
2. Choose the Adjustment In transaction and click the Create button.
3. The next page will let you record the transaction. To choose an item, scan the barcode or enter the stock number on the search field above to add the product to the list.
4. Or you can find the item from the product list panel on the right side of the screen.
5. Once you add the product to the transaction, you can change the following:
- Quantity – You should enter how many of the item you will adjust.
- Discount – You may input any discounts here.
You should already have a product created before you can record the inventory transaction. Click How to Create Product for more info.
6. You may select the Supplier Name and fill up other information before finalizing the transaction. This is optional
7. Once you finalize all the details, click the DONE button to save the transaction.
8. The transaction will be saved and will be added to the list of Adjustments. Click it to open.