How to Use Adjustment Out
The Adjustment Out lets you record any decrease in inventory. You may use this for transactions that aren’t related to suppliers. If you give products to your friends, for instance, you’d want to use Adjustment Out instead of recording that as a sale.
Steps to reduce quantity using Adjustment Out
1. Click the Stockroom icon. Then, under Adjustments tab click the NEW TRANSACTION button.
2. After that, a pop-up window will appear. Choose the Adjustment Out transaction.
3. Once done, click the Create button.
4. A new window will appear. Select this icon or Enter Product Stock Number to add the product you want to adjust in the inventory.
You can also add more Quantity or even a Discount to the product on the list.
You should already have a product created before you can record the inventory transaction. Click How to Create Product for more info.
5. Once done, you may select the Supplier Name and fill up other information. These are optional.
6. Once you finalize all the details, click the CHECKOUT button to save the transaction.
7. The quantity of the product will be adjusted and displayed under INVENTORY tab.
The transaction made will also be displayed under TRANSACTION tab.