How to use Adjustment In
The Adjustment In transaction lets you increase the quantity of your products. You may use this for those times that you add inventory without getting them from a supplier.
Steps to add quantity using Adjustment In
1. Go to Stockroom. Then under Adjustments tab click the NEW TRANSACTION button.
2. Choose the Adjustment In transaction and click the Create button.
3. The next page will let you record the transaction. To choose an item, scan the barcode or enter the stock number on the search field above to add the product to the list.
4. Or you can find the item from the product list panel on the right side of the screen.
5. Once you add the product to the transaction, you can change the following:
- Quantity – You should enter how many of the item you will adjust.
- Discount – You may input any discounts here.
You should already have a product created before you can record the inventory transaction. Click How to Create Product for more info.
6. You may select the Supplier Name and fill up other information before finalizing the transaction. This is optional
7. Once you finalize all the details, click the DONE button to save the transaction.
8. The transaction will be saved and will be added to the list of Adjustments. Click it to open.