Allow your customer to use the services of popular shipping providers in your area.
If you go to Settings > Shipping, you should see that Pick-up in Store is already available. This should allow your customer to just visit your store and get their online purchases.
You may also add additional shipping providers that are available in your area. For this tutorial, we can try to add FEDEX.
- First, click the New Shipping Method button.
You should see this dialog box:
2. Input the following:
- Name – The name of the shipping method
- Tracking URL – The web address that helps to determine the package’s tracking information. Check the list below and just copy and paste.
Next, enter the amount of the shipping.
- Base Calculator – You have two options: a Flat Rate or a Flat Percent, computed as a percent of the total purchase.
- Amount – Enter the amount of the shipping.
- Zones – Choose the Zones where this shipping will be available.
- Tax Code – You can leave this blank if you don’t need to charge taxes on shipping.
- Enable Cash on Delivery Payment – Turn this on if you want to allow customers to pay for their shipping fee when they receive their order.
- Enable Cash Payment – Turn this on if you want to allow customers to pay their shipping fee via cash (for example, on in-store pickup).
Then just click the Save button.