How to record a sale using Store
Imonggo’s Store page allows you to record sales transactions. You may add customers to the sale, give discounts and print receipts.
Steps to sell a product
1. Click the Store icon.
2. In the Store tab, you can see all the items you sell on the right panel of the screen. Tap the item to add it on the cart.
You can use the product filter and search the item to find it easier.
3. On the cart, you can change the price, quantity, or add discounts by editing the corresponding fields in the item line.
4. You may add a customer name by typing the name in the customer field. This is optional.
5. Once you finalize all the details, click the CHECKOUT button to end the transaction.
6. Once done, a new window will appear to complete the payment. Pay using Cash, Credit, Debit or any other payment type.
8. Once the payment is complete, you can now print and generate receipt for your customer. Click the “New Transaction” button to make a new sales.