The e-journal report is a tax requirement for users of the Imonggo iPad App in the Philippines. Here’s how to get it.
1. Go to the iPad’s homepage and tap the Reports icon on the upper right.
2. Choose Electronic Journal.
4. Choose the Date and tap Create.
5. Your e-journal will then be generated and you can send it via Email. Tap Mail to do so.
6. Just add the desired email address and send it.
7. You can then open the file in your email. The e-journal will contain a facsimile of all receipts that you have generated for the chosen date:
The file that you generated can also be emailed to BIR directly.
Looking for a easy-to-use POS for the Philippines? Choose Imonggo. Shoot us a message and we’ll help you start.