Dymo LabelWriter 450 is a printer that is specially used to print the barcode of the products. This particular model is easy-to-use and more affordable than others.
Already have the printer? Here’s how to set it up.
Before starting, please note that this feature will only work if you’re logged in to an Administrator user on your computer, so make sure you are logged in as Admin when you do the procedures below.
1. Install the driver for the Dymo LabelWriter 450. Click here to download the drivers on their website. Also, please make sure you download the latest drivers (the current latest version is “DYMO Label Software v8.5”).
The installation of the downloaded driver shouldn’t be that complicated. Just follow the setup screen until you finish.
2. Once done, search and click the DYMO Web Service to activate the port number. Imonggo will connect to that port.
To double-check if the DYMO Web Service is already activated click the system tray and you will see its icon.
Now you have to set it up in Imonggo.
1. Tap the Settings icon and select the Price Tag Printing tab.
3. Turn on the Enable price tag printing with Dymo LabelWriter.
Please make sure that the status is Online.
4. To change the size of the price tag, choose any of the four label size options. You can preview them and do a test Print.
View the sample items with different label size here.
5. Click the Save button to update the settings.
You can now print the barcodes to your Dymo Labelwriter 450!
Click here to learn more on how to print price tags.
Here is the printer in action:
Don’t have an account yet? Sign-up for Imonggo now and let us help grow your business.