Basically, membership types are customer groups segregated according to membership benefits. In Imonggo, you may give your customers instant discounts or points every time they purchase.
Here’s how to create a discount-based membership type.
- Go to Settings.
- Go to Customer Membership.
- Turn on the switch beside Enable customer membership.
- Click the Save button.
5. After turning the feature on, you should go to the Customers section of your Imonggo account, then go to the Memberships tab.
6. Click the Add Group button to create a new membership type.
7. Enter the group details in the next screen. Type in the Group Name and the amount of the Discount you want to assign for this group. Click the Save button.
6. After saving the customer discount group, edit it again to add the customers that are members of this group. Type the first three letters of the customer name to search.
Once you have added the customer to the group, they should automatically add a discount when you add their name on the Store page.
Sign-up for Imonggo now and let us help grow your business.