Connect Imonggo and Xero for complete cashflow management.
Xero provides Imonggo users with an easy way to track their business finances. After integrating your Imonggo account to your Xero account, you can start uploading your daily sales summary to Xero.
Easily manage your finances by connecting your Imonggo account to Xero—an online accounting tool. Imonggo users can now post their sales summary to Xero. With just the click of a button, Imonggo’s sales data can now automatically be computed in Xero. The benefits you gain from this integration include:
- Easily sync your sales data from Imonggo to Xero. No need to manually enter figures.
- Invoices made for each day allows you to see the total sales and breakdown by payment type.
- Easily keep track of cash collections, credit card, gift certificate, check, and other forms of payment made to your store.
- Easily view your tax liabilities from sales.
- Invoices are made per branch, allowing you to compare the performance of each.
What is Xero?
Xero is an easy-to-use online accounting software that’s designed specifically for small businesses.
- It’s all online, so you can work when and where you want to. Just log in with your PC, Mac or mobile.
- Your bank statements are automatically imported and categorized, letting you see your cashflow in real time.
- Invite your team and work together on financials. You can collaborate over your up-to-date numbers.
- Xero has all you need to run your business – including invoicing, paying bills, sales tax returns, reporting, and much more.
Try Xero Accounting Software for free.