Imonggo recognizes the need to care for the environment. Instead of printing receipts, users can now e-mail them instead. This removes the energy needed to power POS printers, and reduces the consumption of paper.
Follow the steps below to know how to.
A. You may e-mail receipts by opening the invoice itself and clicking the e-mail button. This method is available for free and premium users.
- Go to Office.
- Go to the Sales Invoices tab.
- Find the particular invoice and open it.
- Click the e-mail button.
5. Input the e-mail address and click send.
B. You may also e-mail the invoice automatically once the sale completes by using Store v3.
- Click the i (information) button.
2. Put a check mark on the E-mail receipt option to show the e-mail field.
3. Type the e-mail address and close the information pop-up.
4. The invoice will automatically be sent to the customer once the sale is completed. (MC)