Imonggo’s Stockroom gives you several options to control your inventory. Here they are, as a review:
- Receive from Supplier – Allows you to record the quantity and cost of items that you have bought from your suppliers.
- Return to Supplier – Allows you to record the quantity and cost of items that you are returning to your suppliers.
- Adjustment In – Allows you to add quantity to any item without the need to record cost.
- Adjustment Out – Allows you to remove quantity from any item without the need to record cost.
- Physical Count – The quantity you input on physical count will be the final quantity of the item after you save the transaction.
- Branch Transfer – Lets you transfer inventory from branch to branch.
You may now download these features. How? It’s as simple as downloading invoices. Just go to Stockroom > Transactions and click the Download button near the bottom of the page (beside the Print button).
What’s more? You can choose to filter the transactions so you can download only what you need. You can choose from any of the enumerated choices above.
Did you like this new feature? Tell us your thoughts below.
Not yet an Imonggo user? Sign-up for Imonggo now and let us help grow your business.