Canceling your subscription in Paypal may feel complicated, but it need not be. Just follow the steps below.
1. Login to your Imonggo account and go to Settings -> Manage Account/Branches. Click the Unsubscribe button.
2. You shall be taken to Paypal. Login to your account and click Profile.
3. Then go to My Money and click Update under My Pre-Approved Payments.
4. You should see your Imonggo subscription. Click on the blue link to open it.
5. Then scroll to the bottom of the next page and you should see the Cancel button. Click it so you can finalize the cancellation of your subscription to Imonggo.
You should take note of the following before canceling your subscription:
- If you only have one branch, canceling your subscription to Imonggo Premium will downgrade your account to free. You can continue using Imonggo but you have to keep in mind the following limitations: you can only create 1000 products in the account’s lifetime, about 1000 transactions lines per month, and a single-user setup.
- Downgrading to free also makes you lose access to premium features like offline Store, layaway, customer loyalty, invoice download, inventory upload and Imonggo’s mobile apps.
- If you cancel additional branches (second, third, etc), you will lose access to its data. Make sure that you have backup of its sales and inventory data before you cancel its subscription so you have an offline reference.
- If you want to re-activate the branch or your premium subscription, just click the Subscribe button in the Manage Account/Branches in Imonggo. (MC)
Sign-up for Imonggo now and let us help grow your business.