Imonggo is a user-friendly cloud POS that makes retail more exciting with its easy and flexible features. Designed for all kinds of users, Imonggo appeals to most retailers — from tech savvies to traditional enthusiasts alike.
Selling is more fun with pictures. That is why Imonggo allows its users to customize their account and add photos to their items.
To add a photo to your item, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Imonggo account.
2. Go to Stockroom.
3. Under Products, click Edit Item. A pop-up window will appear.
4. In the pop-up window, click the camera image. A new field labeled asPicture will be added to the pop-up window.
5. Under Picture, click Choose File.
6. Select an image to use as photo for your item.
7. Click Save to update your account. (PA)