Basically, membership types are customer groups segregated according to membership benefits. In Imonggo, you may give your customers instant discounts or points every time they purchase.
Before you will be able to make membership types, you have to turn on the Customer Membership feature.
- Go to Settings.
- Go to Premium Feature Settings.
- Turn on Customer Membership.
- Click Save.
5. After turning the feature on, you should now be able to see Manage Membership Types under Settings.
6. Click Manage Membership Types to see the window below. Click New Membership type to create a new one.
7. Provide a name for the new membership type, then add a discount percentage under Membership Benefits.
8. After saving the membership type, you can then assign the membership to a customer. Go to the Customer tab, edit the customer, and choose a membership type.
We will discuss the points reward program in another post.