Builders of Impact
Those crazy enough to think they can change the world, become part of our growing team.
Why come and work for us?
Imonggo is powered by a team of hustlers, visionaries, technologists, designers, marketers, creatives, data scientists, and architects, building creative solutions to make people’s lives, easier and more fulfilled.From mom and pop shops to enterprise, our products enhance and grow small businesses at scale.
At Imonggo, we don’t believe in the status quo. We also don’t believe you can solve the problems of tomorrow with antiquated mindsets and traditional methods. That’s why only those crazy enough to think they can change the world, become part of our team.
We strive for excellence and making awesome shit happen. If you’re into that, apply to join our growing team.
Benefits and perks
We allow you to pursue excellence at your own time.
We provide the best computers and technologies for the best engineers and visionaries, on day one.
Imonggo’s clients are in 130+ countries and territories. Have the opportunity to visit them and help change the face of retail worldwide.
There’s free catered lunch, delivered to you daily. Oh, and the overflowing gourmet coffee can invigorate any tired soul.
Better than industry standards? Check. Extensive benefits? You bet. Tons of worries? Hell no.
You can sing karaoke on the afternoons and play basketball on Thursdays. How about dancing the Zumba on Wednesday nights? Recreational activities are part of our work ethic.
Work With Us
As we grow Imonggo’s user base, our Infrastructure Engineer will own the tools and technology to deliver a highly scalable and reliable system. They’ll be given ownership and autonomy to determine best methods and practices to scale. The ideal candidate should have deep knowledge of cloud based technologies and best practices.
Skills and Experience:
– Deep understanding of Scalable Systems, Scalability, Cloud Services, AWS experience preferred
– Experience working with a modern configuration management tools; thorough understanding of configuration management concepts
– Comfortable working in a high growth, modern web tech stack
– Knowledge of database management – including replication, failover, redundancy and optimization
– Leading the migration efforts. Increasing security and process around AWS deployment and provisioning
– Diagnosing memory leaks in production environment
– Identifying bottlenecks and improving response time
– Forecasting infrastructure requirements as the business and user base grows
– Proactively identify site scaling issues and help redesign systems to address them
– Continually improve our internal infrastructure and tools. – Provide technical feedback to other engineers through code reviews, engineering design reviews, and collaborative problem solving sessions.
– Implement systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing.
Quality Assurance Test Engineer
Imonggo is looking for an ambitious, data-driven Quality Assurance Test Engineer to spearhead testing, dissecting, and optimizing our core products across all consumer touch points. This role is reserved for a strategic, analytics, and assertive individual who drives and thrives in test environments, while diving into details with your team and helping them execute a killer product.
– Design and develop test cases that enable verification of product requirements.
– Execute test cases while meeting project deadlines and deliverables.
– Enter detailed defects in the defect tracking system.
– Setup and monitor continuous integration for build, deploy and automated tests.
– Review and give feedback on product requirements and design.
– Expertise in a modern programming language such as Java (preferred), Objective C or C++.
– Strong analytical skills, QA bend of mind, capable of breaking robust software.
Required Skills / Expertise
– Minimum 2yrs of experience as QA test engineer.
– Basic knowledge of SQL and/or any RDBMS.
– Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle including coding standards,code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
– Java, Automated Software Testing, Salesforce, QA Testing, Performance Testing, QA Automation.
– BS/MS in Computer Science or related field.
– Salesforce experience/certification is plus.
Imonggo is looking for an experienced Product Manager to guide the design, development, and support of features on our core product. Ambitious types who are all about building and shipping beautiful products, diving into details with your team and helping them succeed.
– Work closely with company leadership to define the strategy, vision, and roadmap for Imonggo to build an ‘effortless’ end-to-end user experience.
– Create user stories with detailed requirements, plan the execution, prioritize & groom the stories with the engineering team.
– Collaborate with software engineers, testers, and other product managers.
– Engage directly and regularly with customers and services teams to
– Develop solid understanding of their data needs,
– Validate requirements and
– Test early data products
– Partner with Data science team to curate data science backlog, plan and priorities sprint stories and deliver the roadmap.
– Partner with engineering team to curate backlog, plan and priorities sprint stories and deliver the roadmap.
– Structure data-driven experimentation and measurement framework to track and report product success or lack of thereof.
– Work closely with Marketing, Sales and Customer Success teams to support creation of customer driven messaging, sales enablement tools and thought leadership materials to execute the go-to market strategy.
Our ideal candidate would have:
– A strong entrepreneurial bent; Do whatever it takes to get your products out-the-door and
never hesitate to roll up your sleeves.
– A computer science degree or equivalent, 3+ years of hands-on software engineering and 3+ years product management experience delivering data platforms products for internal or external consumers.
– A strong data analysis skills and data-driven decision mindset – you love finding insights from large volumes of data to drive product requirements but don’t get stuck with analysis paralysis. A/B testing experiments, XL and SQL are your best friends.
– Internalized the art of applying lean product development and continuous improvement principles to arrive at a viable product quickly while reducing waste.
– Great track record of working with engineering and data science teams; you sweat the details and bring the donuts.
– Prior experience building data platforms leveraging B2B data providers would a big plus.
– 3-5 years or more of professional work experience in managing complex software design projects.
– Track record in shipping successful products.
– Agile Product Owner experience with proven ability in backlog management a plus
– Must be a strategic thinker with the ability to transform ideas into executable tactics.
– Stay engaged in continuous learning and adoption of new concepts or technologies.
– Strong knowledge of software development life cycle and object oriented programming terminology and concepts.
– Demonstrate high levels of initiative and ability to function superbly in both individual and team environments.
– History of strong partnering and collaboration across teams and organizational boundaries.
– Strong strategic and systems thinker who helps others understand the big picture.
– Comfort with ambiguity and the ability to set priorities, solve problems, and get things done in a startup environment.
– Bachelor’s degree required (information technology related degrees preferred).
Want to join our wolfpack?
Shoot us over your name, email, and LinkedIn and/or Website!