Imonggo is a user-friendly cloud POS that makes retail more exciting with its easy and flexible features. Designed for all kinds of users, Imonggo appeals to most retailers — from tech savvies to traditional enthusiasts alike. Selling is more fun with pictures. That is why Imonggo allows its users to customize their account and add a photo to an item.
To add a photo to your item, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Imonggo account.
2. Go to Stockroom.
3. Under Products, click the item name to edit it. A pop-up window will appear.
4. In the pop-up window, click the photo image. A new field labeled as Picture will be added to the pop-up window.
5. Under Picture, click Choose File.
6. Select an image to use as photo for your item.
7. Click Save to update your account. (PA)